Friday, July 15, 2016

It’s been a while. I haven’t written here since 2012. What was I doing?

This blog has been my primary area of sharing my experience. I have been doing so since I started exploring and learning things. It’s amazing to see how times fly by. Back then, I was creating Android mods for Java/Symbian phones. Now, I’m an expert Android developer myself. It took me 3 years to get there with over 20 apps and 2 impactful Open Source Android libraries.
While 2 years of experimenting with my own startup Cepheuen, the learning curve I had was magnanimous. Right now, I’m working as a full stack developer at Apigee Corp. I’ve decided to change this blog to focus on Misc. tech from just a blogs for mods showcase and thus the new name. The Silent Turbine.

This is me coming back. More posts to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment